- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Process Engineer - Glascoed - 6 Months - £29.77/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- Working within a multi-disciplined team involved in the design, manufacture and support of new products.
- This role will report directly to the Senior Process Engineer.
- Responsible for the development of manufacturing processes from concept through to commissioning and qualification.
- Specific duties will include the identification and management of process technical requirements, implementation of Safe Systems of Work in line with Company and Statutory requirements and the technical control of the commissioning and qualification process. An important part of the role will be the support of Continuous Improvement activities on existing products and processes, which will involve the planning and introduction of process changes in a controlled and timely manner.
- Experience of general manufacturing and engineering processes and techniques is essential.
- A good knowledge of statistical techniques for measuring process capability and maintaining process control would be an advantage, including an understanding of Six-Sigma tools and the ability to develop, establish and maintain capable production processes.
- The successful applicant will have a strong background in manufacturing process development with a working knowledge of PLC controlled manufacturing systems.
- Many processes involve the control of powders, liquids or slurries through pressing, casting or extrusion processes; therefore knowledge of materials technology or fluids is desirable but not essential. Other processes involve assembly of high precision components.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.