- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Engineer
This opportunity is for a Senior Electronics Engineer to work for a company using cutting-edge scientific techniques to design and develop products for medical research.
The role is for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a multi-disciplined team, designing and developing products for medical research and to support the development of drugs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Taking designs from concept through to production.
- Management of external EMS providers.
- Apply current technology concepts as well as identifying new methodologies, and implementing creative ideas based on customer needs.
- Manage multiple projects, ensuring project goals are achieved with respect to safety, quality, and cost.
- Provide support to the manufacturing facility.
- Perform component obsolescence analysis for product longevity.
- Generate technical documentation throughout the design process, for internal and external use following current best practices.
- Qualification in Electronic Engineering
- Experience across analogue and digital electronic hardware design including:
- Amplifier circuits
- Analogue-to-digital converters, digital-to-analogue converters
- Design with PLDs/FPGAs
- Embedded design with DSP processors and microcontrollers
- Familiarity with serial buses and interfacing standards (SPI, I2C, CAN, USB)
- Knowledge of embedded software development (C/C++)
- Background working to EMC and safety standards
- Understanding of CAD systems
- Experience working with light detectors and temperature sensors
- Working knowledge of simulation tools
- Project management experience
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.