- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We are currently looking for a Composite Engineer to join a Fast Track 100 company with a passion to lower energy consumption by reducing weight within the transport sector based in Cambridgeshire!
1. Development and introduction of new materials, processes and technologies
2. Conduct and coordinate the technical tasks associated with the smooth introduction of new
projects and programmes.
3. Customer interface and key contact for external parties, interpreting and communicating customer
requirements to internal stakeholders
4. Creation and maintenance of BOM and Routes, work instructions and method documents
including specific layup documentation.
5. Ensuring all the necessary jigs, fixtures and tooling are approved and in place at the start of
prototyping / production
6. Understanding and experience of continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean
manufacturing/Kaizen to implement safety, quality and productivity improvements
7. Technical support and improvement of manufacturing processes, equipment and cell layouts
8. To support cross-functional activities associated with quality and customer concerns - design
requirements, product validation, product packaging requirements etc where deemed necessary
9. Experienced with root cause analysis, process and value stream mapping and PFMEA's.
10. Ability to ensure all processes comply with relevant Quality, Industry and Health and Safety
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.