- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Junior/Intermediate Workplace Designer
Seeking a Junior/Intermediate workplace designer, some experience of Revit is desirable.
The successful candidate will be creative, enthusiastic and passionate about exceptional design. They must be able to manage a varying workload across multiple projects to meet client deadlines. Communication is key and the role requires fluent spoken and written English.
- Experience of workplace design/delivery (min 1 year experience)
- FTC or Permanent
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Exceptional AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent conceptual abilities
- Knowledge of and ability to undertake on-going research of furniture, products, finishes and materials
- Working knowledge of Building regulations, British Standards and other relevant statutory legislation
- Freehand drawing skills and Revit knowledge will be preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.