- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Logistics Administrator - Portsmouth - 12 months - £9.70 p/hr PAYE or LTD/UMB on request
To support the Team Leaders within the Portsmouth Freight Centre by carrying out specific and day-to-day tasks.
- Act as RIDELS focal point for system queries, maintain purification of system
- Assist with Goods Inwards receipt queries.
- Check Bibby delivery paperwork for duplicates, report missing items.
- Update Notice boards.
- Act as focal point for Babcock MSSP queries, spreadsheet update.
- Act as focal point for container return bookings and queries.
- Check and maintain all Fork Lift check sheet paperwork and forward to MODICG on weekly basis.
- Assist Team Leader with implementation of Workspace.
- Assist in both Goods Inwards and CRF when required.
- Learn new EBS task within OPV/ CLS Facility in CRF.
- Maintain training matrix for staff ensure all MHE tickets and Mandatory courses are in date booking training or prompting staff to book training.The Individual knowledge:Good understanding of both excel and word processesBasic understanding of Logistics role Good analytical skillsGood communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or alone
- Good organisation skills
- Knowledge of creating excel spreadsheets and maintaining spreadsheet
- Ability to learn new IT systems quickly
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.