- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am currently recruiting for 3 Fettler or Deburrer's to work at our client an aerospace company based in Wimborne.
Within this role you will be responsible for the deburring of bespoke jobs, meeting delivery targets and maintaining quality.
You will need to be multi-skilled in all aspects of fettling/deburring, including:
- Experience in a manufacturing/production Environment
- Experience of working to fine tolerances and measurement
- Graining and polishing of thin gauge materials
- Experienced in the use of 0.9 - 3.0mm Material
- Previous knowledge of deburring hand tools
- Experience of working to standards AS9100 desirable
- The ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Maintain a clean and organised department
- Some physical lifting may be necessary during the course of the working day. Always refer to your manual handling training
- Your work place and working area must be kept clean and tidy. Good housekeeping standards are important.
- Safety footwear and Eye ware is deemed compulsory in this area and must be worn at all times.
- Perform within the requirements of your position and to the companies Health & Safety standards, as defined in the company Health & Safety Policy.
- To carry out any other duties when required. This could involve working in other departments within the factory as and when deemed necessary.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.