- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Assistant Consents Manager
Our client, one on the Enabling Works Joint Ventures for Phase 1 of HS2 are looking for experienced Assistant Consents Manager to based in Birmingham to support their work on HS2, initially on a 12 month contract basis.
The Assistant Consents Manager will,
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, consent granting bodies, HS2, consultants and supply chain
- Provide technical support to the Works Package Managers to identify and co-ordinate consents requirements for their packages
- Represent the JV at Consents meetings with stakeholders, HS2 and with the supply chain
- Management of external suppliers to deliver specific consent deliverables for their scope of works
- Provide support to the Consents/ U&A Team Managers
- Manage and maintain the EWC Central Consents Register - co-ordinating and managing all required traffic & highway, town planning and environmental consents
- Monitor and track Consents approvals process, ensuring the necessary consents are obtained in line with the programme to support the delivery of the works
- Ensure all works are undertaken in compliance with the HS2 Act commitments and other relevant legislation
- Investigate and provide information for non-compliance
- Carry out weekly reporting highlighting risk, and update progress of Consents process
- Carry out site inspections and audit regime on Consents requirements
Minimum Qualifications & experience needed for Role
- Educated to degree level, ideally with post qualification experience, some of which should have been gained working in a similar sector
- Techniques and issues involved in the planning and construction of major infrastructure projects including; Railway and Construction industry, Legal, Town Planning, Highway, Environmental or Archaeological considerations
- Excellent communication, personal planning and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel proficient
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.