- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our leading global shipbuilding company are currently responsible for the build of the new fleet of vessels for the Royal Canadian Navy. The team are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
As the Project Manager for the CSC (Canadian Surface Combatant), you will be interacting between the Canadian Government and the Royal Canadian CSC staff to ensure the successful performance of contract tasks.
Your main responsibilities include;
- Planning and managing the administration functions of the CSC project (incl document control, risk management etc)
- Working in accordance with the integrated master schedule and earned value management.
- Ensuring subcontractors are meeting program requirements.
- Reporting on budgets, schedules and progress within the EVM environment.
- Qualification in PMP is preferred but not essential.
- 5+ years' experience in a Project Manager role.
- Must be experienced in the shipbuilding/naval sectors and dealt with international contracts/defense contracts.
- Knowledge of document control and configuration management within the defense industry would be an advantage.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.