- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I have an opportunity in scenic Halifax, Nova Scotia, developing the next generation of ships for the Canadian Coast Guard and Navy. In brand new facilities, they are the most exciting shipbuilding project in Canada for over 35 years.
As the Project Manager for the CSC (Canadian Surface Combatant), you will be interacting between the Canadian Government and the Royal Canadian CSC staff to ensure the successful performance of contract tasks. Areas of knowledge and experience are required in, but not limited to:
- EVM experience.
- Planning, managing and reporting on budgets.
- Risk management.
- Post-Secondary education in an Engineering discipline.
- PMP accreditation is an asset.
- Experience in the shipbuild/naval sector would be an advantage.
- Lifestyle - great outdoors lifestyle. Snowboarding/skiing in the winter, surfing, and hikes in the summer.
- Accommodation - affordable, spacious and beautifully appointed.
- Social - a big city with small town vibe
- Education - fantastic facilities to choose from and one of Canada's top universities
- Connections - only 2 hours by plane to New York, 6 hours by plane to the UK.
4 ½ years working in defence recruitment, specifically for the past 2 years I have specialised in international recruitment helping people and their families transform their lives and take the leap to move permanently to a new country. For more information, my contact details are:
T: +44 1489 898 245
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.