- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Business Analyst, 6 months, Cowley, £16.69ph
I am currently recruiting for a dynamic junior business analyst to join a global automotive brand based in the Cowley. The role is a contract position to the end of 2019 with a possible further yearly extension.
Location: Cowley, Oxford
Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hrs
Contract length: End of Dec 2019
The role of the business analyst will include:
- Providing insight into the information they are collecting, ranging from supplier to local assembly derived data.
- Analysing the data collected to help steer the department to make a clear and informed decision.
- Advising on the best outcomes for a particular business problem.
- Facilitating colleagues and process partners to resolve business issues and put appropriate solutions in place.
- Supporting stakeholders formulate a route from where the business is today, to where it needs to be in the future.
- Creating a link between the IT teams and the business.
The successful business analyst will require:
- Intensive research and possess robust problem solving skills
- Capable with data warehousing, data mining and data mapping.
- The analyst must then use his or her initiative to interpret the raw data and identify any patterns in it, interpretations which might be included in a presentation or report.
- Critical Thinking - role of an analyst to uncover and synthesize connections that are not always so clear.
- Presenting their findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and spoken communications
- Advanced Excel - clean, organize, manipulate, and visualize data. methods like writing Macros and using VBA lookups
- Data Visualization - Analysts use eye-catching, high quality charts and graphs to present their findings in a clear and concise way. Power BI, Tableau, QLIK Writing clear reports for various members of a company at different levels of seniority
- SQL, or Structured Query Language, the industry standard database language.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.