- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for new opportunity that allows you to travel the world?
I'm recruiting for a number of Project Manager to work for a global pharmaceutical research organisation.
Offering a competitive salary, 34 days holiday and more
Within this role you will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of engineering projects.
Establish through consultation with project stakeholders the project requirements, scope of work and major project milestones, and thus determine mutually agreeable project objectives.
- Manage and influence project stakeholder groups and coordinate project resource to ensure successful project delivery.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered within the timeframes established, agreed budget and to the quality of deliverables expected.
- Monitor, report and escalate project issues, risks, changes and progress to project stakeholders, sponsors, and line management.
- Lead the development of practical and cost effective engineering designs taking full account of the many competing factors; technical, operational and economic.
- Initiate enquiries with vendors, evaluate proposals and prepare accurate and realistic budget estimates and milestone project programmes for the purpose of gaining approval to acquire capital funds by management.
- Support tender process and supplier/contractor selection without bias in order to determine the optimal economic and technical solution for the business, and support the preparation of appointment and contract documentation.
- Organise testing, commissioning and validation of new facilities and equipment, assuring quality assurance, environmental, health and safety factors.
- Limit the company's liabilities, by ensuring that standards, codes of practice and statutory requirements are incorporated into all stages of the project.
- Liaise with external consultants, engineers and contractors during the project execution ensuring all work carried out by them is within the requirements of the overall project remit.
To be right for the role, you will need;
- Degree in an engineering/chemical engineering discipline.
- Extensive experience managing complex small and large projects within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of different pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Strong presentation skills.
- The ability to communicate with a variety of stake holders, internal and external at different levels.
If the above is you, hit the apply now button below and send over a CV!
If you need a little more information, feel free to give me a call on 01489882556.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.