- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Junior Project Manager (Civil Engineering)
Our client is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join a busy team on a perm basis starting soon.
- A great opportunity to join a Project and Programme Management Team, on a permanent within Transport and Infrastructure industry delivering a variety of major infrastructure schemes.
- The City has plans for ever increasing growth and regeneration and the projects and programme management team is looking to employ capable, enthusiastic and ambitious project managers to help deliver these aspirations. I
- f you would like to join a team that will manage and deliver the construction of multimillion pound infrastructure construction schemes in the city, then we would like to hear from you.
- You will receive excellent benefits including competitive salaries, a fantastic pension scheme, annual leave starting at 26 days going up to 30 days, Pension, Flexible working and staff discounts for travel and local businesses etc.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant Civil Engineering related Background / or Significant Project Management Experience
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with engineering professionals and the like.
Working conditions / environment:
- Mainly office environment
- Site visits if and when required (to live highways and construction sites)
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
- The rate is dependent on candidate experience
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.