- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A team of Electricians are required on a permanent basis, in Woolston.
Due to an exciting period of growth, a team of Electricians required on a permanent basis, in Woolston.
Although the role is within a marine environment, candidates will be considered for Marine, Automotive and Aerospace.
Day to day duties:
- Running cables throughout the vessel.
- Installing cabling support systems including conduit, tray, and cable transits.
- Read and interpret electrical drawings.
- Installation of electrical equipment of varying size.
- Fault finding on electrical circuits and equipment as required.
- Carry out electrical testing to include insulation, continuity, phase and earth.
- Ability to use crimping tools.
- Able to accurately solder.
- Set to work electrical machinery and equipment.
- Self certify own installations.
- Terminate various multi pin plugs.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as an Electrical Fitter and have served a recognised Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering.
The salary will be discussed upon application and is dependant on experience, though overtime premiums are paid after the basic working week.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.