- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Raw Material Chemist (Night shift)
Are you looking for your next role in qulity or analytical chemistry?
I'm recruiting for a Raw Material Chemist on a fixed term contract of 6 months, working night shifts (23:00-07:00), for a cosmetics laboratory.
The majority of your role will be around the analysis of raw materials that make up a vriety of cosmetic products.
You will be required to conduct a variety of testing using wet chemistry and analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, IR).
- Conduct accurate testing and approval of Raw Materials
- Continually update communication to planning, production, vendors and other stakeholders
- Provide support to the production team with any raw material quality problems.
- To manage a variety of projects in the lab including equipment qualification/validation to enhance compliance and improvement projects.
- Take an active role in problem solving/root cause analysis of Raw Materials rejects - including preparing required documentation (e.g.: Out of Specification report) and follow up any corrective and preventative actions internally and with vendors.
- To support the Raw Materials team by developing necessary procedures and training/coaching to technicians and less experienced personnel and deputise for the Senior Chemist as needed.
- Ensure full compliance with cGMP/OTC, Good Lab practices (GLP) and safety.
To be good at this job, you will need;
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a science field preferably Chemistry.
- Strong experience working in a QA/QC lab preferably in pharma or cosmetics. This includes physical, wet chemistry and analytical testing (HPLC, GC, IR).
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management systems and compliance requirements including: Quality Risk Management, cGMP, OTC & GLP.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Familiarity with World Class Manufacturing techniques and methodologies such as LEAN including problem solving and 5S.
If you are interested in the role or have any questions, feel free to give me a call on 01489882556.
If you beleive the above is you, hit the APPLY button below and send over CV!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.