- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor, Potters Bar, 12 month contract, £11.00ph
I am currently recruiting for a customer service advisor to support an award winning Distribution Company in their Potters Bar offices. The role is a 12 month contract, working between Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm.
Location: Potters Bar
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
Contract: 12 months
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Adhering to and acting in a manner that is commensurate with our 'Stay Safe' culture where our aim is absolute Zero Harm for all staff and contractors alike.
- Providing an excellent service experience for our customers by fully understanding their needs to enable an appropriate application to be raised (i.e. our customers rate our service as deserving at least a 8.5 out of 10 score on average).
- Will be the 'single point of contact' for customers throughout their pre-applications experience
- Ensure all new application raised are accurate (<99.5%) and thus enable all project design work to be completed successfully minimising delays
- Handle incoming calls answering calls within an average of 5 secs.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Has proven experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Has the ability to listen, empathise, influence, persuade and engage with people at all levels in a confident and assured manner.
- Has the ability to handle 'difficult or challenging' customer conversations.
- Has excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Can multi-task and work to tight timescales.
- Is highly efficient and productive.
- Has good attention to detail.
- Has a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Is able to take the initiative and develop solutions to challenges.
- Be receptive to on-going coaching and developmental feedback and prepared to adapt/change accordingly.
- Has good levels of numeracy and literacy (e.g. GCSE grade C or above).
- Is a competent IT user of Microsoft Office products.
- Has a good level of understanding technical or practical concepts.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.