- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am working with a leading global company in the field of plastic injection molding who are looking for an experienced Design Engineer to join them in Hungerfood.
Do you like seeing a product evolve from concept, design and launch to being tried and tested throughout its life cycle? Are you looking for a fast paced role in a market leading innovative company which is constantly evolving?
We are seeking an experienced Design Engineer to ensure our dispensers and applicators continue to be innovative and industry leading from concept and throughout their entire life cycle.
As part of the design team you will assist in the design and launch of new products and help develop and evolve our existing products to ensure they are continually meeting the needs of our customers.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced design engineer who should:-
- Have a 1st or 2nd class engineering degree, or equivalent, in mechanical or systems engineering.
- Have achieved, or be actively working towards, Chartered Engineer status.
- Have experience of designing electro mechanical equipment or experience of electro mechanical systems.
- Have experience of working in a Quality Assured environment using standard tools such as DFMEA, DVP&R, control plans, etc.
- Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Be Competent in the use of CAD.
- Have a full UK driving license.
The ideal candidate will have experience of tool/personal equipment design, be able to write technical documents for publication and experience presenting technical subject matter to nontechnical audiences
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.