- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Technician (Highways)
Our client is looking for a Highways Project Technician to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- Reporting to Senior and Principal Project managers, you will be an integral member of a team delivering solutions on a variety of projects.
- You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of projects from concept through to detailed design.
- You will be expected to liaise with other disciplines, teams and 3rd parties as required, including attending meetings (internal & external).
- Working in other offices or on site may be necessary from time to time dependent on projects.
- A relevant Civil Engineering qualification (HNC, degree, etc.).
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of AutoCAD software (not essential).
- Highways / Civils project / design experience experience on a variety of highways schemes.
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
- Previous knowledge and experience working on Local Authority projects.
- Knowledge of highway design software packages such as AutoCAD Civil 3D
- An understanding of health and safety issues in relation to the design and construction of Civil Engineering works.
- A desire to challenge established practices to identify new and more effective ways of working.
- An interest in the use of new and emerging technologies to develop innovative solutions to highways problems.
- Driving licence
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.