- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client is looking for a Shift Manager to work on a tunnelling project in South West London. There will be shift work required a rotation of Day shift and Back Shift 5 days a week (no weekend working are envisaged).
This will be a freelance role for circa 4+ months' worth of work starting 17th June.
Until September 2019
Safety Critical Medical
City and Guilds 6151
- Experience in secondary lining
- Experience of shift work
- Ability to manage shift engineers and operatives.
- Experience of maintaining good relations with designer and client.
- Government legislation and Company policy on all matters relating to safety and environment.
- Thorough knowledge of construction procedures and working methods.
- Knowledge of Civil Engineering sufficient to attain Chartered member level of ICE.
- Able to support learning & institution recognition for others as delegated engineer.
- Ability to contribute to the design, development, construction, commissioning or maintenance of civil engineering products, equipment, processes, systems or services.
- Knowledge of the procedures and methods for testing site materials, understanding the requirements of any laboratory, and have the ability to perform the role of testing engineer.
- Understand specified tolerances for work activities in progress.
- Complete detailed checklists for each work activity, if required.
Please send your CV to this advert or direct to email@example.com
I you wish to discuss this role in more detail please feel free to call me direct on 01489 873431.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.