- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We have a number of requirements for Preppers to work in the Automotive sector producing plastic moulded components.
SUMMARY - MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To prep all parts to the customers' requirements, working within the standards highlighted by the individual customers and with the guidance of the quality team. Ensuring the housekeeping and 5s are maintained.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
* Prep all parts to customer specification within the allotted timescales
* Ensure you follow priority list in order to meet production schedules
* Take responsibility for wearing the correct PPE as per H & S guidelines
* Understand and ensure the desired quality standards are met
* Ensure correct paperwork accompanies the parts throughout the process (Inc. reworks)
* Ensure quantities of produced parts are entered accurately on the company MRP system
* Maintain 5s principles
* Ensure all equipment is adequately maintained
* Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the management team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* At least two 1 years' experience in a similar prepping role
* Good dexterity
* Good numeric skills
* Good computer skills
Double Days (Mon - Fri / 06:00-14:00 / 14:00 - 22:00)
Nights (Sun - Thurs / 22:00 - 06:00)
Days (Mon- Fri / 08:00 - 16:00)
Overtime available up to 50 hours/week total
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.