- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our market leading client are looking for an enthusiastic mechanical design engineer to start as soon as possible. The role is to take initial concepts through to full detailed design, including validation and creation of manufacturing/assembly.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Design Support of various development projects within REL
· Verification/ analysis of designs
· Generate 3D models and 2D engineering drawings for manufacture and assembly
· Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering experience considered
· Proficient in SolidWorks
· Experienced generating engineering drawings to BS 8888 and GD & T
· Able to produce basic hand calculations to validate mechanical designs
· Conversant designing for low volume manufacture and assembly
Skills and Behaviours
- Excellent organisational skills including effective prioritisation of tasks to meet project milestones
- Ability to work equally well on own initiative or as part of a team
- Able to work in a quick paced, creative environment
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with core values:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.