- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronic Hardware Engineer
Are you interested in joining a start-up company in Central London, working on an exciting advancement in augmented reality technology?
This opportunity is for an Electronics/Hardware Design Engineer to join a growing start-up business, working on cutting-edge augmented reality technology to revolutionise the industry.
- A degree in Electronics Engineering, or a related subject.
- Digital circuit design including microcontrollers.
- Experience of low power electronics and batteries and management systems.
- PCB design/layout, fault-finding and repair.
- Use of wireless technologies e.g. WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Familiar with I2C, SPI and USB technologies.
- Good mathematical and analytical skills.
- Passion for new ideas and problem solving.
- Experience of Altium for PCB layout and schematic capture.
- Knowledge of C/C++ on both embedded and OS systems
- EMC test experience.
- Start-up culture
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- A range of benefits through Perkbox
- Free refreshments and fruit
If you'd like to hear more, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.