- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Requirements Engineer
There is a new vacancy for a Principal Systems Requirements Engineer to join our key client based in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 6 month contract.
- Working with the engineering teams to confirm compliance with requirements and generating evidence packs to be used in Acceptance of requirements with the customer.
- Managing Dreadnought Ship Specification requirements within the DOORS toolset and providing support to the engineering teams and customer in the management of change to requirements.
- Managing and maintaining of Acceptance within the DOORS toolset and Teamcenter including the development of an Acceptance schedule and generations of metrics.
- Supporting the engineering teams in the preparation for design reviews and spatial reviews including review of design documentation.
- Supporting engineering in the specifying of requirements for equipment contracts.
- Developing and maintaining general system design documentation templates and associated processes.
- Degree qualification (or equivalent) in relevant STEM subject such as Systems - Engineering or any relevant experience gained on a large military project
- Experience of/ ability to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders and customer representatives.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, a Systems Engineering approach
- Knowledge of systems mentioned above
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.