- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am currently recruiting for a Cell Leader to work at an aerospace company based in Denham. The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience in a Assembly or manufacturing environment.
- To supervise a team of operators and ensure that output/production targets are achieved through efficient deployment of people and machine capacity.
- Ensure that the production schedule is adhered to in accordance with the relevant SOP's, Work Instructions and H&S requirements.
- Drive improvement activities such as 5S and ToC etc.
- Plan, monitor and allocate work as determined by job packs and maximise the output of people and machines in the cell.
- Communicate and monitor team performance against KPI/metrics, e.g. shortages, spares orders, deliveries and priorities on a daily basis.
- Investigate the causes of poor productivity and implement action plans to address them.
- Providing progress updates at regular weekly departmental meetings answering queries from internal departments and line management
- People Management -
- Monitoring of sick absence and attendance
- Completion of appraisals and Training plans
- Maintaining a skills matrix for their team
- Conducting and arranging training on the job for members of the team
- Recruitment of team members as require
- Handling employee disputes
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.