- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Deputy Project Director, Warship Design
Based in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia, this is Canada's most exciting shipbuilding project for over 30 years. With a new facility and cutting edge technology, they are building the next generation of defence ships for the Royal Canadian Navy.
The Deputy Project Director, Warship Design will serve as the business' primary point of contact with the Warship Designer responsible for defining and developing the various platforms systems and integrating the selected combat systems into the ship platform.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide overall accountability for Subcontractor performance and relationship
- Serve as lead interface between Project Management and Platform Systems team, Design for Build team and International Site team
- Work alongisde the project leadership team to align the various functional teams required to deliver the project
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree and/or Masters of Business Administration
- Attractive lifestyle - warm sunny summers for surfing / beach hopping and cold snowy winters for snowboarding or skiing
- Affordable accommodation - beautiful spacious properties, choose from overlooking a lake, being nestled in woodland or downtown in the lively city centre
- Social life - a big city with a small town feel
- Education - excellent facilities including a large number of schools and one of Canada's top universities
- Connections - only a 2 hour flight to New York
With over 7 years' experience in recruitment, I have personally supported more than 40 families in their move to Canada over the last 5 years. Having also lived abroad as a child and into adulthood, I know how daunting it can be to transform your life and consider relocating. To find out more information, contact me on:
T: +44 (0) 1489 898136
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Good Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security Clearance and U.S International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.