- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer C / C++
Are you a software engineer that wants to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
"Voted No.11 in the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!"
Are you interested in working with a range of cutting edge technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them? We have multiple opportunities for C/C++ Software engineers!
We are looking for a number of Software Engineers C/C++ to with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments!
The software that you develop will be used across multiple products at several sites, so strong communication skills are essential.
- You will have significant Software experience in Embedded C and/or C++ Software.
- Experience across the full software engineering lifecycle, design, development, test, verification etc.
- You will ideally have a degree in Computer Science or Software/Electronics Engineering or a Software/Physics background.
- Experience working in Agile, or interest/exposure in a Agile environment.
- Experience working on Windows or Linux platforms.
- Experience in Ada Software
- Experience in the development of software for COTS hardware.
- Experience or knowledge of DDS middleware and Real Time Operating Systems.
- Experience in model-based development, using UML and tools such as IBM Rhapsody.
- Knowledge of standards such as DefStan 00-55 and restricted coding standards such as MISRA C would be beneficial.
- Experience that would be desirable from; working in defence, automotive, aerospace, telecoms or consumer electronics.
- Experience in GUI design and development.
For full information please get in touch.
All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.