- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Manager Business Systems (Product Lifecycle Management)
The company is in the business of building quality ships. Based in scenic Halifax, they are currently working on a number of significant project for the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Coast Guard.
The Manager Business Systems will be responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximizes employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. This position will report to the Business Architect and will be responsible for:
- Providing effective leadership and management of the business transformation change to support Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) implementation.
- Manage, lead customer, supplier engagements in the area of system configurations, data migration, system integration, data exchange, business intelligence and reporting involving PTC's Windchill.
- Ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget
- Business level ownership of Product Lifecycle Management capability, streamlining business requirements and ensuring PLM solutions remain COTS.
- Business level ownership of Engineering, Supply Chain and Planning processes that utilize PLM toolset.
- Driving continuous business improvement.
- Developing plans, processes and procedures as required in support of program requirements.
- Supporting training plan development, identification of training requirements and roll out of training.
- Supporting IT Technical Project Managers responsible for delivering and implementing technical PLM solutions to business problems.
- Coordinating the scheduling, planning and conduct of assigned integration activities in support of program milestones.
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal program personnel and external stakeholders.
- Supporting a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within the Program Actively seek opportunities to influence partner, customer and internal stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or other tertiary qualifications in a discipline of Business or equivalent experience
- Proven experience enabling organizations plan, implement and communicate change. Experience in the following areas is required:
- Business Process change
- IT industry experience (MRP or major Business change preferred)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills - listening, written and oral
- Strong communication skills with internal personnel and external stakeholders.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Engineering and/or Project Management on large and complex defence engineering projects.
- Extensive knowledge of a shipyard production environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.