- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Safety Engineer
There is an opportunity for a Safety Engineer to join our client based in Bristol on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for tasking within the following areas (this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change dependant on emergent work);
* Support to Sea Clearance activities - production of Post Sailing Summary Statements (under the Supervision of the Engineering Manager)
* Support to permissioning activities including payload bay and Shore facility summary statements (under the Supervision of the Engineering Manager)
* Assessment of incoming platform against the current Safety Case.
* HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
* Good written communication skills
* Experience working on in-service submarines
* Experience working on safety case management
*Due to the nature of the project candidates must be SC cleared/clearable*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.