- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Software Engineer - Augmented Reality
Are you interested in joining a start-up company in Central London, working on an exciting advancement in augmented reality technology?
This opportunity is for a Senior Software Engineer to join a growing start-up business, working on cutting-edge augmented reality technology to revolutionise the industry.
- Work in the software team to develop Augmented reality applications using Unity 3D.
- Collaborating with Hardware, Software, and Design engineers to develop cutting edge products.
- Working on Calibration Jigs and Robotic Arm.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- A degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience programming in C++, C# and Python
- Background in Augmented Reality/SLAM tracking
- Good analytical/mathematical skills, ideally including 3D coordinate geometry
- Software development using 3D real-time software
- Development for augmented/virtual reality applications
- Computer Vision experience
- Knowledge of OpenCV and OpenGL
- Mobile application development
- Experience with Matlab
- Start-up culture
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- A range of benefits through Perkbox
- Free refreshments and fruit
If you'd like to hear more, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.