- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for your next opportunity? Our client is looking for a sales executive to join there business.
Purpose of Role:
The Small Works Sales Executive is an enthusiastic individual that provides support to the companies customers, the External and Internal Sales teams. The role ensures the small works team can react efficiently with urgent enquiries.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand the specific customer requirements by telephone or email communication
- Prepare, revise and issue proposals, scope of works and costings that fall within the Small Works remit to customers, regional sales, key accounts and bidding competitions
- Process customer orders in line with procedures, ensuring KPI's are achieved
- Assist customers with technical or pricing queries
- Own and solve customer problems that occur during sales stage whilst liaising with the correct personnel in other departments
- Liaise closely with the Projects and Operations departments to ensure projects sold run smoothly
- Answer incoming phone calls professionally and assist customers with any queries
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors
- Ability to work efficiently and meet targets/deadlines
- Good customer service skills and telephone manner
- Thrive working under pressure within a sales environment
- Be competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.