- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Building Surveyor - Damp
Local Authority in Hertfordshire are looking for an interim Damp & Mould Surveyor for an initial 6 month contract, for more information, please call Adam @ Matchtech on 01489 898881.
The day to day duties of this role include -
1) Detailed knowledge of building technology and construction including identifying, diagnosing defects and repair solutions. In particular dealing Damp & Mould in residential properties.
2) Liasing with the tenants and ensuring good communications.
3) Liasing with internal teams to ensure co-ordination with other capital works programmes and the councils' repairs and voids team.
4) Monitoring contractor performance ensuring that the contract conditions and qualit is maintained. Including on-site construction and posy completion inspections / checks.
5) Budget & cost control. Obtain quotations and check contractor's applications for payments.
6) IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Northate and Keystone software systems would be an advantage.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.