- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Programme Manager- Estate Regeneration
Our client a local authority is looking for a Programme Manager to lead on the estate regeneration opportunities, from feasibility study to commencement of construction
The Programme Manager will have a main responsibility to report to Cabinet, CMB and other bodies on the progress of the estate regeneration and housing development programme.
Take ownership and lead on successfully delivering the council's multi million pound borough wide estate regeneration projects, from inception to completion, managing expectations of council officers, councillors and residents.
Technical and Professional Skills;
- Experience of leading and delivering an Estate Regeneration project from inception to completion understanding the developer procurement process , budgets and cost benefit analysis, legal process relating to development, planning process, funding regimes,
- Project Management Skills
- Evidence of working affectively with resident consultation, community development and community engagement skills
- Excellent written skills and the ability to tailor reports and give presentations to a wide range of audiences including councillors, committee meetings Directors and senior management officers.
- A full understanding of Health, Safety and environmental management
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.