- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Local Authority Client are looking for a Conservation Officer to join there well established planning team.
Matchtech are working with one of our clients based in the Staffordshire area who are currently looking for a Conservation officer.
Development control/ Town planning/ Planning Resource Jobs/ Somerset/ Planning Jobs/ Town Planning Jobs/ Local Authority Jobs
Our client based near Shropshire are actively looking for a Conservation officer to join them on a permanent basis.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
Working on and managing your own environmental cases.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant related Town Planning/ Geography Degree/Chartered RTPI Status or working towards chartership/ Significant Experience
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Planning Software for example IDOX or Uniform
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with developers and the public.
Working conditions / environment:
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle to conduct site visits
- Potential to work from home 1 day a week
- 37 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- £29,000 - £32,000 salary plus Benefits such as Pension, Car allowance.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Lewis Mintrim directly on 01489898194
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.