- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Junior Product Designer
I am working with a client in the Winchester area looking for a Junior Product Designer to join their team.
The Junior Product Designer role also includes:
- Utilising SolidWorks for product design and the completion of detailed technical drawings for manufacture.
- The generation of 3D models.
- Communicating manufacturing methods and technical specifications to suppliers.
- The completion of product documentation.
- Helping to ensure that all quality and technical product standards are met.
- Discussing designs with internal stake holders.
- Managing development projects through a new product development process.
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturing partners.
Experience and Skills
- Educated in a relevant degree discipline such as Product Design or Design Engineering.
- Experienced user of SolidWorks or similar (Creo, NX, Fusion 360, etc).
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and designing for production manufacture.
- A keenness to learn and develop skills and knowledge with in product design.
- Competent user of Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Experience of design for manufacture and understanding of engineering concepts and materials.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.