- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior FF&E Designer
An international interior design firm who's clients include hotel chains like Hyatt, Ritz and Waldorf as well as many luxury getaway hotels all around the world.
If you are a creative individual who enjoys working both alone and as part of a team - meeting with suppliers, clients and helping to mentor junior team members whilst also creating luxury FF&E packages then this could the role for you!
This Camden based role is ideal for someone who loves presenting new ideas to both teams and clients alike, with creative flair able to think about new design solutions including locally and internationally sourced FF&E.
You will be supported by a wider team who have years of hospitality and high residential design experience, so if you do too, then please get in touch today with a CV and portfolio!
With a great culture and an almost "artist loft" office design, this is a fantastic role for somone who is looking to make a step up to Senior from an experienced midweight position, or even a Senior who is tired of working on smaller hotel projects.
Experience required; Sourcing, Procurement, Keen Design Eye, Hotels/F&B/High End Residential experience. Able to create concise and complete specification documentation, attractice mood boards and presentations for both suppliers and clients
- You will coordinate with the project manager and the client to develop schematic FF&E Design
- Present at client meetings
- Develop and maintain budgets for FF&E
- Create FF&E Specifications
- Review purchase orders within the project
- Be the first point of contact for the purchasing agents
- Review samples in line with the projects
- Review furniture installation plans and coordinate with the wider teams
- Coordinate presentations, installation of artwork and accessories
- Review Installation on site
- Mentor Junior staff
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.