- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Instrumentation and Control Engineer
Are you interested in working for a Bristol based EPC?E
My client has a requirement for a Controls and Instrumentation Engineer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This role will be a member of a large integrated team, focused on providing high quality design and engineering knowledge and expertise.
You will be responsible for performing the necessary specification and analysis to produce the I&C design for a number of systems.
- Updating the Instrumentation and Controls data package and associated documentation
- Applying engineering rules applicable for I&C design e.g. for platform allocation
- Defining the I&C functional requirements cascading the requirements from key safety inputs to ensure the safety case is respected
- Using the DFD tool to define the I&C logic
- Writing the test procedure and testing the control logic using the valid DFD tool
- Using the Conduite tool to define the HMI in the Control Room
- Producing the I&C parts of the System Design Manual - Performing technical peer reviews of I&C documents produced by other engineers in the team
- Mentoring and support less experienced engineers
- I&C, Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of Instrumentation and Control design
- Understanding of Safety Case construction and Nuclear Safety requirements placed on systems
- Experience in previous EPR projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Results focused with the ability to meet commitments & deadlines
- Highly organised with attention to detail - Fluent in English - written & verbal
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.