- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Installation Manager
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Project Installation Engineer to join their growing team to cover South London and surrounding areas.
As part of the Project Realisation function within our client's healthcare business, you will manage system installation projects within targeted cycle times, financial plans and resource limitations, whilst achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. Provide technical and planning advice from the sales phase through to system handover, contributing towards continued profitable growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the process, activities and work packages from customer order through to system handover. Manage multiple projects, simultaneously, achieving targeted project outcomes.
- Prepare agree and issue project programs. Key dates and milestones to be managed in coordination with all stakeholders, specifically system producers / factory. Minimise inventory and ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Manage project costs and resource, both internal and external, within plan. Deliver to contractual commitments, managing change controls where relevant.
- Liaise and work with all contributing parties, both internally and externally on the customer's side. Achieve high level of customer satisfaction at the point of system handover.
- Responsibility for, and compliance to, Health and Safety documentation and requirements. Includes preparation and issuing of method statements and risk assessments
- Manage equipment transfers in a clinical / hospital environment, including issuing timely quotations.
- Provide sales support through pre order site surveys. Provision of technical drawings, access routes and room layout. Confirm acceptability of equipment for proposed location and advise enabling works required.
- Attend system deliveries as the responsible person on site. Ensure site method statement and all Health and Safety requirements are followed. Oversee and manage events.
- Report project status and results. Feedback lessons learnt and advise corrective actions
Required Skills & Experience:
- Project management experience
- Experience working within the Healthcare industry or other similar industry
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.