- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Control Systems Project Engineer
Controls Project Engineer role available with a systems integrator dedicated to providing the highest level of service/solutions to their customers
Controls Project Engineer role available with a systems integrator dedicated to providing the highest level of service/solutions to their customers.
Salary range - £32K-£45K depending on experience
As Control Systems Project Engineer, you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of all projects - working closely with the management team to ensure that the solution provided is delivered on time, is of minimum cost whilst being technically acceptable.
What you will do day to day?
- Development of Project Planning Documentation working with Project Engineer
- Development of project modules - PLC, SCADA, HMI
- Development of Control System Software, Hardware, Documentation (FDS, DDS), Test Specifications and Site Documentation.
- Control Systems commissioning support
- Customer Support
- Provide full handover to customer on completion of projects, ensuring their requirements have been met.
- Develop O & M documentation
What kind of skills do you need to do this job?
Electrical Engineer/ Electronic Engineer/ Control Systems Engineer/Mechatronics degree qualified or equivalent qualifications or experience
Proven experience in Control Systems Engineering role with extensive knowledge and experience of somel major Control Systems including but not exclusive to below:
* Siemens - S5/S7, TIA, WinCC Professional, Wincc V7, Process Historian, PCS7
* Rockwell - SLC/Logix, Studio/5000/500, FactoryTalk View, Historian, Vantagepoint, PlantPAx
* Schneider - TSX Premium/M, PL7, Unity, Wonderware System Platform, Intouch
* GE - Proficy Ifix, Historian, Portal
* VFD/Motion Control : Siemens, Rockwell/AB, Control Techniques/Nidec
Proven skills in delivering Software/Hardware elements of a complete Control System Project, with good experience in manging those elements.
Competent user of MS Office Suite, SharePoint and MS Project
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.