- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
There is an opportunity for a Software Product Manager to join Matchtech's key client in the Defence sector.
A Software Manager is required to work in the Shared Infrastructure (SI) area. The work is around the design, implementation and test of various software components for the system and for associated deployment tools. The work is New Malden based.
What is required:
- Ability to operate in a large, complex multi-project environment
- C# experience
- WPF(Windows Presentation Foundation) experience
- Python experience
- Agile development process
- Serial Communication CLI
- Interpersonal skills - Highly motivated, proactive, organised, inclusive team worker.
- Managerial experience to drive forwards the portfolio of products within the user environment.
- System and product management.
- Experience meeting tight schedules.
**You must have a current SC clearance to apply**
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.