- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Matchtech are working very closely with a lcoal manufacturing company with an international presence. Due to a recent internal relocation, we are looking for a production administrator
- Process all sales orders in line with start dates creating job packs to satisfy the requirements of the manufacturing areas
- Check all reports for accurate bill of materials and routes
- Generate reports to support bill of materials and route failings.
- Progress Purchase Orders and escalate issues where demand is not met.
- Managing Email and telephone queries at the operation
Any other duties will include the following:
- Assist manufacturing managers in the posting of hours where required
- Document & roll out updates, developments to procedures within the manufacturing facility
- Maintain schedules with staff holidays, sickness and movements to ensure the production requirements are met
- Support the Operations Planners in meeting their daily tasks.
The successful technical administrator will require:
- Experience working within a production environment will be desirable but not essential
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels, internally and externally
- Highly organised and the ability to arrange production schedules
- Flexible, adaptable and highly motivated
- Ability to work as an individual with minimum supervision and as part of a team to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work to a high standard of detail and accuracy
- All applicants must be IT literate and familiar with databases, Microsoft Packages and have a good telephone manner.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.