- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Interested in working for a leading advanced automation company that works across Nuclear, Utilities, Power Generation and Oil & Gas markets?
Primarily helping with CAD work , you will be undertaking As-builts or modifying drawings according to mark-ups plus converting/redrawing from .PDF's or TIFFs.
The successful candidate will be designing electrical hardware systems mainly using proprietary hardware components for control panels, site surveying and scope identification, requirements capture and assisting with test and commissioning activities may also be included. The role may involve travel in the UK with periods away at customer sites carrying out surveys, designing solutions and assisting with testing and commissioning. Flexibility with working hours will be required at times to fit with the nature of the projects.
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical
* Able to interpret customer requirements, undertake site surveys and produce electrical drawings
* Designing and modifying instrument loops drawings
* Knowledge of electrical panels containing Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's) and/or DCS, LV modular distribution systems incorporating either MCCbs, Transformers or Switchboards.
* Knowledge of Motor Control Centres, Motor Control Gear, Instrumentation and IEC BS EN 60439-1
* Working knowledge of Control, Electrical & Instrumentation circuits
* Able to Develop technical solutions to meet project and customer expectations
* Experience of Electrical Design/Installation/Test/Commissioning documentation and activities
* Working understanding of BS7671 IEE 18th Edition Wiring Regs
* Understanding of IEC BS EN 60439-1,Low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.