- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Graduate / Junior Software Engineer
Our client are a cutting edge electronics company working on aerospace sensor systems. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a graduate or junior level software engineer to join them in their Plymouth offices.
A vacancy has arisen for an Embedded Software Engineer to work on a range of inertial measurement projects, at the Plymouth site.
- Providing inputs to Software planning, estimation and project management activities.
- Providing inputs to the requirements analysis activity.
- Decomposition of system requirements in to software requirements, user stories, user cases.
- Embedded software design architectural/detailed design.
- Development of detailed test specifications, integration and unit level.
- Coding - primarily Embedded C++ and C for support systems and tools.
- Verification of code against design and requirements.
- Hardware/software integration.
- Support performance qualification testing including the development of test tools.
- Work experience or educational background covering Software Engineering, in particular real time embedded software - C/C++.
- The ability to work well within a team as well as being self-motivated.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Excellent customer focus.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.