- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are an engineering consultancy specialising in autonomous and unmanned marine systems development. they have an exciting for a software engineer to join them in their Waterlooville offices
Working with a dynamic team that takes ideas from concept to developed products in a fast-moving marine autonomous market
Ideally the candidate will be multi-disciplined with some background in embedded firmware development, some experience of algorithm development for control systems.
Working in a small team of creative and focused engineers to deliver solutions to the end customers, ensuring high quality and robust designs for a tough autonomous marine market place.
An understanding of embedded systems from both a hardware and firmware perspective are desirable. Specifically, the candidate should be creative and technical proficient to understand analogue and digital electronics and be able to demonstrate experience in C/C++ programming.
- Degree qualified in electronic engineering or with equivalent relevant experience in software development.
- Applications considered from fresh graduates through to senior engineers
- A methodical and analytical mindset.
- Capable of both working in a team with direction and independently as required.
- A genuine interest in electronics and control systems.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.