- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Administrator, 12 months, £9.20ph, Childerditch
I am currently looking to recruit a dynamic administrator to join an award winning Distribution Company in Childerditch. The role is a 12 month contract on a full time basis.
Contract length: 12 months
Hours: 08:00- 16:30 (Monday to Friday)
The role of the administrator will include:
- Ensuring the safe and effective running of all direct and contractor field resources for a range of work types including Small Service Connections and Fault activity, thereby ensuring full utilisation of the resources.
- It will be necessary to update all scheduling tools and other in-house IT systems.
- A large part of the role includes liaising with Operational teams to ensure that delivery target are meet achieving great Customer satisfaction
The successful administrator will require:
- Ability to work in a pressured environment as part of a highly focused team
- Previous experience within a customer service environment
- Good telephone skills
- Good level PC literacy, with the ability to learn and use a variety of systems with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Team working
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.