- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems Architect - BAE069062 - 12 Months - Barrow-in-Furness
£45.00 LTD / £35.13 PAYE
Apply knowledge of Systems Architecture in support of the Submarine Programmes within BAE Systems Submarines.
To continue to develop the functional modelling of the next generation of submarine in terms of Strategic, Operational and Functional views.
Support and influence the Model Based Engineering approach on behalf of the project.
Articulate, define and document subject expertise, approaches and standards in order to extend business knowledge base. Support engineers, ensure teams are skilled, trained and competent such that technical capability objectives are fully achieved.
Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders as required ensuring that their requirements are adequately supported and that their needs are fully considered and incorporated where appropriate and agreed.
What are we looking for?
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent with an appropriate Systems Engineering professional body, e.g. INCOSE.
- Recent experience of using Enterprise Architect for modelling.
- Recent experience of large scale engineering programmes acting as systems engineering lead in a systems architect role.
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience, including a wide variety of MBSE tools and techniques.
This role requires full Security Clarence (SC) prior to working onsite.
You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain Security Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.