- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Commercial Contracts Manager Offshore Wind
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager? Do you want to work with a business that has a positive impact on our environment? Do you have experience of offshore wind projects and an enthusiasm for this growing sector?
Role: Commercial Contracts Manager - Offshore Wind O&M
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 Dependent on Experience
Location: North Wales or Lincolnshire
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager, looking to work with a market leader in renewable energy? Do you want to work with a business that has a positive impact on our environment? Do you have experience of offshore wind projects and an enthusiasm for this growing sector? If so, this could be the ideal role for you!
Commercial Contracts Manager - Offshore Wind Responsibilities:
- Perform the role of Contractor's Representative under a Service and Maintenance Agreement (SMA).
- Monitor and manage performance against contract Performance Obligations, KPIs, Downtime Guarantees and Revenue Share provisions.
- Primary contact for identifying risks or assessing ad hoc contractual disputes.
- Provide the mandatory reporting requirements under the contract.
- Set up and manage processes to capture information to allow accurate billing of all revenue streams and recording of costs.
- Monitor spend against approved budget, and perform analysis to identify potential areas for improvements.
- Work with the Site Operations team to develop the annual and long term maintenance plan and budget.
- Manage an appropriate inventory holding.
- Manage the procurement contracts.
- Present contract performance presentations to senior management and external stakeholders.
- Primary contact for internal and external audits.
Commercial Contracts Manager Required skills and experience:
- Relevant degree level qualification, preferably in a finance, economic or maths-based subject.
- Postgraduate qualification in a renewable energy related subject a bonus.
- Experienced with large scale financial and commercial modelling and planning tools.
- Familiar with commercial 'cost/benefit' analysis methodology.
- Ability to present financial and performance information using appropriate media to senior management and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to liaise with both finance and operational colleagues.
- Understanding of electricity market in the UK and challenges that face the renewable energy industry.
- Ability to challenge work of others in an effective but sensitive manner.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Up to 15% Pension
- Up to 15% Bonus
- Life insurance
- Family medical care
- Cycle to work
- Eye Test/Flu Jab Vouchers
- Corporate Discount scheme
There will be an expectation to travel to other offices and sites outside of your base location (including Europe/Overseas) which may involve overnight stays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an offshore wind developer on meaningful projects and have a positive impact on our environment.
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role please apply online or send a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can call Marcus on 01489 898 806 for a confidential discussion.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.