- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Manager - PMO
I am currently recruiting for a PMO Manager to lead a small team of Project Managers.
Experience/Skills of the job
The PMO will have Lifecycle responsibility of all product development for local NPI projects, from the point at which the project is won.
- Accountable for meeting all the assigned project objectives including delivery, quality, cost, reliability and optimisation of profit.
- Ownership of, and responsibility for assigned Projects from contract award to transfer of product to production (end of Phase 6, in line with Sensors NPI process)
- Ensuring NPI Process is followed and complied with, including:- Managing ongoing deviations to the NPI Process through the Deviation Statement
- Defining mandatory activities for the Project at the Project Definition stage with the Project Team
- Responsible for defining and collating the Project needs in terms of recurring and non-recurring cost, functional resource requirements and schedule
- Responsible to ensure all customer requirements are clear and available when required throughout the project (e.g. specification, SOW, PO, General requirement, planning, customer support requirements etc)
- Responsible for actively escalating issues that affect the project and leading through to resolution (wherever reasonably possible)
- Responsible for actively managing project risks through maintaining and updating a cross functional risk register and highlighting risks to senior management where appropriate
- Responsible for being the single point of contact for the customer on project related issues (note that 'customer' may be internal on integrated programmes)
- Responsible for supporting and contributing to the Win New Business process, and providing support to sales where required
- Responsible for managing project performance in terms of cost and schedule adherence to the agreed company metrics and reporting structure
- Responsible for managing deviations to agreed cost budgets and schedule through the Impact Statement Team
- Responsible for creation and regular maintenance of an effective resourced and costed project plan
- Responsible for leading the project team activities to ensure successful delivery of the agreed project schedule, costs, and other agreed deliverables
- Responsible for providing input into the Employee Development Plans of Project Team
Qualifications & specialist training required
- Has some knowledge and experience of Project Management
- Has ability to resolve issues with customers with some guidance
- Solves standard problems with minimal guidance
- Responsible for multiple, standard/routine Projects
- Expected to have, or be working towards certification in Project Management
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.