- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, is looking to recruit a Process Engineer.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager.
- Part of a multi-disciplined team of engineers responsible for the production design deliverables for water, wastewater and biosolids treatment plants.
- Working on projects primarily in the UK water and waste water industries, including the opportunity to work on a number of projects within our various major EPC UK Water Industry frameworks.
- Process input at various stages throughout project delivery including site surveys, optioneering, feasibility studies, detailed design and process commissioning.
- Responsible for the production of mass balances, process flow diagrams, P&IDs, technical reports, control philosophies; commissioning/process compliance plans.
- Liaising with, clients, third party design consultants and specialist process subcontractors, providing design assistance to installation and commissioning teams.
- Relevant academic/professional qualifications (preferably Chartered).
- Responsible for production of project specific design deliverables in accordance with the Procedures
- Interpreting and understanding client requirements from client documents (drawings, specifications, correspondence, etc.)
- Communication with client, statutory bodies, external design resources and subcontractors.
- Liaison with Project Manager and Design Manger and procurement team to ensure correct purchase of plant and equipment.
- Undertaking and checking process design calculations including mass balances and hydraulics.
- Managing the preparation of process related CAD drawings in accordance with the Drawing Manual.
- Undertake process design risk assessments to support detailed design proposals.
- Responsible for preparing detailed process specifications.
- Responsible for the production of P&IDs, Control Philosophies and URSs.
On site process commissioning support and the production of commissioning plans.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.