- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Assistant Project Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join an internationally recognised company delivering leading edge solutions on a variety of UK and International military systems.
- Provide support to the CCA Project Manager and Manufacturing Management Team in initiating, planning, monitoring, controlling and delivering the manufacturing CCA Projects against business plan targets; through rigorous schedule adherence and cost control.
- Manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers as well as offload partnerships, and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance. This role requires management and leadership skills across a number of core disciplines.
- Planning, facilitating and providing support to the success of large scale contracts throughout the product life cycle.
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors.
- Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of contract risk and opportunity plans/budgets.
- Communicating consolidated project/programme requirements to a multi-disciplined team to safeguard deliveries.
- Playing a key role in tendering/bidding activities associated with the successful acquisition of future business.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving multi-functional teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise and understand strategic business needs as well as managing the day-to-day tactical decisions.
- Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment. ESD training.
- Experience within an Engineering or Production environment would be of preference.
- CCA (PCB-A) technical background is preferred but not essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.