- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Detail Designer - Electrical
To undertake a defined range of detail design activities in line with all relevant processes and quality requirements.
Key Technical Skills
- Possesses good knowledge of most aspects within his/her discipline.
- Able to perform analysis using recognised draughting and analytical tools and to make sound judgements.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting responses in assigned areas to operational units or other activities.
Top 6 Major Tasks and Activities:
- Operate within the functionality of the appropriate tools and techniques (e.g. Foran and CE) as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Produce and develop designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards, and carry out detail design appraisals in assigned areas to ensure all standards are maintained.
- Carry out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a team.
- Support the development of best practice to increase the capability, performance of tools and processes
- To identify personal training requirements, skills gaps and development requirements in own discipline.
- Keep up to date in relevant technical areas, develop skills and capabilities to be able to provide more effective services (seeking and sharing good practice and knowledge to continuously improve practices), and supply technical support and expertise to others as required.
Key Outputs/Deliverables: Business Unit
- CAD Models delivering design intent
- Data, diagrams and drawings supporting Design and assessment tasks, specific to own discipline.
- Design and Change Studies
- Technical Reports and Specifications
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.