- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our Client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join thier growing team. This role requires Medical device experience.
SUMMARY OF JOB
The Quality Engineer reports to the QSM to perform the activities necessary to provide quality/technical support for quality activities in line with our Quality Management System.
- Performing investigations into all returns, complaints, non-conformances and any other post-market issues
- Perform necessary quality activities to determine and document root-causes for identified non-conformances/issues
- Implementing corrective action to reduce or eliminate cause of customer service issues
- Gathering of data from product returns, service activities, complaints and customer feedback on a monthly basis to provide trending analysis on quality issues and performance metrics in line with KPIs in preparation for QRB and Management Review of the service data
- Ensure refurbishment and service level agreements (SLA) activities are established, implemented, monitored and adhered to in line with QSM protocols
- In the execution of the items above, provide support on quality matters to, Management Review, QRB, Customer Services and Quality team
- Support Operations and Service department with NCR issues
- Apply sound systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritising, communicating, and resolving quality issues
- Participate in the improvement of the service operations process, i.e. review and approval of service instructions and processes
- Help facilitate continuous improvement and learning across all functional areas through training and communication of quality initiatives
- HND or relevant degree in an engineering/technical discipline or equivalent
- Experience (>5 years) in in a quality capacity for medical devices
- Experience of electronic devices manufacturing and/or engineering/servicing capacity
- Experience in fault finding/investigation, to establish and document root-causes for identified non-conformances/issues, to identify appropriate corrective changes and to implement those changes in a manufacturing organisation that services customer products
- Hands-on experience of working to and implementing procedural changes to better meet the requirements of ISO9001/13485
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.