- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Automation Engineer (Multi-Skilled)
My client, a global industrial solutions provider, is looking for talented individuals who are looking to develop their professional capabilities in an exciting, diverse and fast moving field.
The company specialises in the design and supply of process control systems to the food industry.
This role is based in Peterborough but will require travel in the UK and worldwide as required (30-40% per year)
- Leading turnkey projects and engineers on the project
- Produce documentation as required
- Design and coding of PLC/SCADA
- Testing and acceptance testing
- Commissioning of systems on site
- Modifications to hardware and panels
Degree/Diploma/Equivalent in Electrical or Automation Engineering (other relevant subjects may be considered)
- PLC and SCADA experience, ideally with Rockwell, Siemens TIA and Intouch
- Proven leadership experience
- The role will require a lot of travel, so willingness and flexibility to do this is essential
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work well as part of a team
Competitive salary depending on experience
Clear development and training opportunities
Open communication culture
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.